- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
ddijitall collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ddijitall with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact us via the website’s Contact Us form.
ddijitall may also receive your data indirectly from the third-party sources connected with our business. At present, no data is obtained in this way.
How will we use your data?
ddijitall collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Reply to direct inquiries or to fix bugs.
ddijitall will not share your data with other companies.
How do we store your data?
ddijitall securely stores your data at our web hosting data centres.
ddijitall will keep your name and email address for one month. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our database.
ddijitall would like to send you information about products and services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ddijitall from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
ddijitall would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ddijitall correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ddijitall to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ddijitall erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ddijitall restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ddijitall’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ddijitall transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies our website uses:
- Functionality – ddijitall uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – ddijitall uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. ddijitall sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that ddijitall has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk.
Information Collection and Use
The app uses third-party services that may collect information used to identify you. Links to the respective privacy policies are listed below:
If an error occurs while using the app, we collect data and information in logs on your device. The contents of logs may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (IP) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app, the time and date of your use, and other statistics. This data is only used to determine the cause of and fix the error.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your web browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to:
- facilitate our service,
- provide the service on our behalf,
- perform service-related services, or
- assist us in analysing how our service is used.
These third parties will have access to your personal information to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your personal information, thus we strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. Remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Third Parties
This service may contain links to other apps or websites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to the respective destination. Note that these external destinations are not operated by us. Therefore, we strongly advise you to review the privacy policies of these third parties.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party products or services.
This service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will immediately delete this from our servers.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we can perform the necessary actions.